Organizations face a constant stream of attacks from a variety of sources ranging from low-skilled to advanced, state-backed threat actors. While there is never any shortage of attack surface for these threats to exploit, it is important to know your business has the right cyber defence in place to reduce the risk of becoming a target.
As an Information security analysts I plan and carry out security measures to protect an organization's computer networks and systems.
Core Cyber Security Services:
- Network Testing – A snapshot of the current security state of your company’s internal systems, we can provide bespoke assessment where a specific system needs to be assessed.
- Application Testing – Detailed review of the installation and configuration of your company’s active website.
- Firewall Audits – detailed review of a firewall, establishing whether it is correctly configured and managed to your requirements.
- Social Engineering – Testing the human part of security is the most essential. All computers rely on human interaction and we must ensure we include the human element in any security assessment.
- OSINT – Understanding what information is available from public sources is critical to ensuring that the information cannot be used to compromise your systems. I provide an offensive approach to Open-Source Intelligence gatheringthat reports on information that is collected before an attack is executed. I provide a full review of the available information and detail findings of what needs to be removed to ensure it protects your company.
- Vulnerability Assessments – Our vulnerability assessment service offers the most cost-effective way to ensure systems and operations are fit for purpose. I will provide a comprehensive report containing identified risks, security weaknesses and misconfigurations as well as specific actionable steps to eliminate identified vulnerability that will improve the overall security. Our assessments are according to OWASP – Open Web Application Security Project and OSSTM – Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual.
- Penetration Testing – I utilise industry leading vulnerability scan tools to analyse the target, enumerate resources, and pick the most common issues to further exploit. I will then use any vulnerability found to gain access to the system. All this is done as a Proof of concept so no damage is done to your systems.
Require further information or support? Contact me.